Protect the health and wellbeing of your pet while spreading the cost by signing up to the Riversmeet Pet Health for Life plan.
Pet Health for Life has been designed to cover the essential needs of your pet, whilst also saving you money. You’ll pay a lower-cost monthly fee, which works out cheaper than purchasing treatments individually, and receive all these benefits:
- Annual health check and vaccinations including Kennel Cough for dogs
- All year-round flea, tick and worming treatment including lungworm in dogs and ear mites in cats
- One consultation with a Vet
- Nail clipping (twice per year - if required)
- Anal gland expression (twice per year - if required)
- 10% off dental scale & polish and hygiene products*
- 10% off neutering
With the Pet Health for Life plan from Riversmeet you can be assured that your pet is in safe hands. Your monthly payment will be taken directly from your bank, and what you see is what you get – no nasty surprises, and a saving of up to 40%.
|Cats||£16 per month|
|Dogs under 25kgs||£16 per month|
|Dogs over 25kgs||£20 per month|
Joining is quick and easy – sign up online and we’ll guide you through setting up your direct debit.
Any questions? Give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
Pet Health for Life is not a pet insurance policy. The product is a way to spread the cost of routine preventative pet care at the recommended annual doses, however, it does not cover the costs of veterinary care for unexpected illness or injury to your pet. We recommend taking out separate pet insurance for this. All treatment is subject to clinical assessment and need.
*Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more or speak to a member of the team to view a copy.